Woohooo! Camping, fishing, playing in the pool, and of course, grilling! That’s what this time of year brings. We’re not grilling just any old burgers though, Grilled Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki Burgers. It’s a mouthful, but a delicious one.
The teriyaki chicken is savory and the pineapple sweet, this dish is summer savory. Set some teriyaki sauce aside before marinating so you can drizzle it on a side of rice!
Heat all ingredients until warm to meld the flavors together. Place chicken in a bag or bowl with the sauce and let marinate for a couple hours. Under vacuum speeds the process up.
Grill chicken and pineapple, drizzling with sauce through out.
This is super easy and delicious. All you have to do is make it into a sandwich! Feel free to add condiments to taste!
Mountain man likes hot mustard on his.
Try this with some homemade One Bowl Buns.
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground ginger root
- 5 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pineapple slices
- Heat all ingredients until warm to meld the flavors together.
- Place chicken in a bag or bowl with the sauce and let marinate for a couple hours.
- Grill chicken and pineapple.
- Make into a sandwich.