Ranch dressing is a staple. Salads, veggie dip, dunk your pizza, wings, or steak in it. It’s just delicious. When you want ranch, you need it, there’s no substitute. Ranch is one of those things that makes it all better, even veggies. Grabbing a raw carrot just doesn’t do it for me. If it weren’t for this creamy goodness I definitely wouldn’t eat very many veggies. I probably wouldn’t eat any, to be honest.
This homemade recipe certainly helps the medicine go down! I’m really in love with it because it doesn’t contain mayo as an ingredient! Dump all the ingredients in a bowl, stir, and enjoy.
Just mix everything in one bowl!
Should look something like this.
Sour Cream Ranch
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt, Kosher or another non-iodized salt
- 1 Small clove of Garlic
- 1 Tbs Dried Dill
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Pepper Blend
- 1 Teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Oil it can be Sunflower, Olive, Grape seed oil
- Combine all ingredients in one bowl. Thoroughly mix.